7/9/11

Whoa! Three weeks since my last post!? Some amazing student work...




I wanted to share these wonderful pieces done by my students in the "Artful Altered Photos" class at the Schack Art Center in Everett, Washington. What fun we had! I am sure my mom would not  have minded that she her image from 1955 became fodder for some fabulous artwork!

The NEXT class starts this Friday, June 15, at the Schack Art Center. There is still time to register! Please visit www.schack.org or call 425-259-5050!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Lisa. What joy you bring out in your students! I showed your beautiful Shrine on my blog today...
    http://pritistudio.blogspot.com/2011/07/poetry-challenge-and-priti-tour.html
    I just love it!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for your support and comments Lisa! I do hope to meet you some day... :)

    ReplyDelete