2/11/10

Join me for my upcoming book arts workshop!

"AHH Collage", Copyright 2005 JonesMoore
Join me for an exciting afternoon painting and collaging free-form books. We will explore the theme of Spring and Renewal–using images, fabric, paper, words and paint. This process-oriented class will open your eyes to many creative possibilities! Most materials are supplied, you don't have to worry about a thing. No experience required!
Sat 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm, 2/27 only, Location: University of washington/Seattle Campus
General Public:
$50,UW Students: $32

Register: call 206-68-LEARN, or visit http://exco.org (ASUW Experimental College)

2 comments:

  1. looks like you are having a good time teaching a lot and working in your studio. I taught a workshop in Florida in Jan. and I got a painting accepted into Artist Trust auction-- now am trying to get back into the studio routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds great! It is hard to get back to "studio mode"!

    ReplyDelete