6/10/09

Artwork and photographs to be featured at Oasis Art Gallery...


Josefina's Paints, originally uploaded by jomoma58.

I am SO excited to announce my upcoming show at Oasis Art Gallery in the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. The show will take place October 24, 2009-January 17, 2010. This is a beautiful gallery, featuring amazing artwork and photographs by some fantastic Seattle artists. This exhibition opens just in time for "Day of the Dead" (Dia de los Muertos) festivities, so I will be featuring--you guessed it--contemporary shrines and photographs taken in Oaxaca, Mexico! If you wish to be included in the announcement mailing list, please send your snail mail and email address to me at: jomoma58@yahoo.com. See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa - congrats! This is great news. You've already got my email, so I'll look forward to a reminder so I can take a field trip to see your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major congratulations. Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete