12/24/09

I am so blessed...

Right now (this is the closest time I will ever get to "tweeting")...right at this very moment, I am in my home by myself, on Christmas Eve, doing just what I love to do. Wrapping gifts (O.K., don't really love that too much), enjoying serenity and silence, and watching one of my fave Holiday movies, "It's a Wonderful Life". I feel just like George Bailey at the end of the film... so very thankful for everything and everyone in my life. My will to create is supported in so many ways.

"I have enough, I do enough, I am enough."

I am so thankful for friends, family, my health and even the wonderful people I have met in this crazy blogging world. A huge thank you to all the students and 'seekers' I have had to privilege to teach and share myself with this year. I do hope you all get to have even one moment of serenity and silence so that you may contemplate your many blessings and thank the people who support you and your creative endeavors...please keep peace and gratitude in your heart this year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy holidays! And here is to many more moments of serenity in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays, Lisa! Thanks for the reflections. They gives me pause and remind me to let go of all the little stresses that are of no real consequence and to be thankful for the many gifts in my life.... my beautiful son, my wonderful husband, my crazy goofy dog... and so much more! Here's wishing you a safe and happy new year! May it bring treasures that are yet to be discovered.
    Christine Goetz

    ReplyDelete