2/6/09

My best friend today...


A very old soul... 365: day 24, originally uploaded by jomoma58.

"So let go, let go,
jump in
oh well whatcha waiting for, just get in
it's all amazing
'cause there's beauty in the breakdown..."
"So let go, let go,
jump in
yeh, it's alright
'cause there's beauty in the breakdown..."

--music by Frou Frou (Garden State soundtrack)

I'm a blank page today.
rain falling, gray
I'll just listen to Garden State for a while.
(Max is my best friend today.)

So here's a bit of the 'darker side' of the creative process, of being an artist. We are all only human...
(Time to shut up and drag out all of my paints.)


Other song lyric faves:
"You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
but if you try sometimes
you just might find
You get what you need."

--Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment